Hi there, friends! Happy Tuesday! 🙂
Yesterday, I shared my recipe for Homemade Cajun Seasoning and today, I am sharing and idea for using this yummy seasoning.
As you can imagine, Cajun seasoning is the perfect addition to fish. I used tilapia, but I am sure that it would be just as yummy on salmon or any other kind of fish or seafood.
Since the fish is grilled for this recipe, it is a fantastic summer dinner. There is no need to heat up the house and it is ready in minutes, helping with busy summer schedules.
One more perk…the seasoned grilled fish is extremely versatile. You could use it in tacos, salads, or with rice or pasta.
Here’s how simple it is…
Cajun Fish Roll-Ups
- 1-2 pounds frozen tilapia fillets (or your choice of fish)
- Homemade Cajun Seasoning
- flour tortillas
- sliced tomatoes
- choice of dressing…I use my Homemade Ranch Dip Mix mixed with 1 cup mayonnaise, 3/4 cup milk, the juice of one lime, and minced fresh cilantro
- Several hours prior to grilling, remove fish from freezer, layer into baking dish, and sprinkle with desired amount of seasoning.
- Place seasoned fish in fridge to defrost until ready to grill.
- Grill at 350-400 until cooked through. It only takes a couple of minutes, so be sure to keep an eye on it. 😉
- Place fish, spinach, tomato, and dressing on the tortilla and “wrap”.