Hi there friends!
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads, stepdads, grandpas, uncles, moms doing double-duty as dads and anyone that is looked up to as a dad!! I hope y’all have a wonderful day and know how much you’re appreciated all year long. ❤
As I shared in my post yesterday, dads love breakfast and I thought that I would share my technique for making simple breakfast potatoes. These can go alongside almost anything…eggs, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage and so on.
Added bonus, they reheat really well too, so leftovers don’t go to waste, and that’s great for the budget as well. Factor in that potatoes are very inexpensive and you’re getting yummy goodness for pennies! 🙂
Here you go…
Simple Breakfast Potatoes
- 4-5 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-2 teaspoons seasoning salt*
- 1/2-1 teaspoon onion powder*
- 1/2-1 teaspoon pepper*
*test and use seasonings to your taste
- Wash, dry and cube potatoes.
- Melt butter in nonstick skillet (make sure it’s a skillet that has a lid).
- Add potatoes and seasonings to skillet and stir well to mix.
- Cover and cook on medium-low for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through and have partially browned.