Happy Monday, fellow bloggers! I hope you had a great weekend!
With Easter being a little less than three weeks away, I thought I would share the method I use for hard boiling eggs. I learned about this method about a year ago and haven’t actually boiled an egg since. This is a no-fail, “no-brainer” way to get perfect hard boiled eggs.
Be ready to have lots of great eggs for coloring!!
Easy Hard Boiled Eggs
- Eggs, desired quantity
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place eggs in muffin tin.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately place eggs in a bowl of ice cold water. This prevents them from getting that ugly “green circle” around the yolk.
- After cooled, peel and use as desired…or, leave shell on for coloring. 🙂