Hi there friends!! I hope you all have a had a great week! Can you believe it’s almost the weekend?
I don’t know about you but, the week after a Monday holiday always passes so quickly for me. It’s already Thursday evening and I am just now getting the time to post a delicious recipe.
I found it on Pinterest a while back when I was craving butterscotch and…oh my goodness…it’s like heaven in a cake!! I know that most people make and eat coffee cake for breakfast or brunch, but in our house it’s a dessert item…Yes, we are strange people! 🙂
Did I mention how great this smells while it’s baking? 🙂
Butterscotch Coffee Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant butterscotch pudding
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9X13 cake pan with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, puddings, water, canola oil and eggs together and pour into cake pan.
- Stir butter and brown sugar together and sprinkle on top of batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.